Shafik Sachedina is one of the most prominent people in the United Kingdom whose life is a mirror to many others in the society. He has led a successful life full of dedication and commitment towards giving back to the community. He was born In Tanzania by his parents who always wanted the best for him.
As a result, during his teenage, he was moved to the London because his parents always wanted him to attend one of the best schools in the United Kingdom for his higher education. He attended Guy Medical Hospital which is a medical college in London where he learned and trained as a dental surgeon.
Shafik Sachedina has been using his career to give back to the community by working in various institutions that are dedicated towards the welfare of the community. One of the institutions her joined is the Institute of Ismaili Studies which is an organization committed to creating awareness about the Islamic Culture. The institutions do so by writing various publications such as journals and magazines as well as published books. Shafik Sachedina plays some crucial roles at the institute one of them being the head of the department at the Institute. Since he started working at the Institute of Ismaili Studies, it has been able to experience significant growth and development which is portrayed by an increased number of publications the organization has had over the years. In fact, The Institute of Ismaili Studies is said to have one of the most extensive libraries in the United Kingdom.
Follow Shafik Sachedina on Twitter
Besides, the Institute has more than twelve branches all over the world, and Shafik Sachedina was elected to be the head of all the departments to ensure that everything runs smoothly. The branches are located in different countries and with the management of Shafik Sachedina, all the branches have been able to perform well thus leading to the growth of the entire organization.
Apart from his contribution in the Institute of Ismaili Studies, he has also played one of the significant roles at Sussex Healthcare as joint chairman which is one of the new emerging organizations in the market that offers services to the elderly people in the community. He plays a position as a dental doctor to ensure that the patients receive the best healthcare services from the most experienced and professional doctors who have knowledge from the best medical schools in the world. He has dramatically contributed the growth and development of Sussex Healthcare by creating it a proper name through his dedication and commitment towards the satisfaction of the clients.
With more people are turning to careers in politics which makes NGP Van’s tips on launching a political campaign, all the more important to those who wish to run for office.
- It’s important to build a communications plan. Right off the bat, tell people what you’re hoping to achieve with their support. What is your goal?
- The next step is having a website because in this digital age, having nothing about yourself online is almost the equivalent of not existing.
- After you’ve done the task of getting people excited to support you, it’s time to get a CRM–Customer relationship management–so you can better keep track of your supporters and their donations. For this, NGP Van high recommends their very own Digital 8 which has been trusted for many politcal campaigns.
- Come up with a brand logo, your identity. Something that people can say “oh, that’s so and so’s logo”. It helps familiarize people to you.
- Adding to step 2, social media is essential. While a website can allow people to see who you are, social media accounts keep them updated on the important things concerning your campaign.
- Establishing an SMS is important because it effectively connects you with your supporters and encourages them to mobilize.
- Running Digital Ads work better because this is the digital age where TV is becoming more obsolete. With the help of companies like Google, you can make it easier for people to find you with these ads that allow for your campaign site to be at the very top of the search list.
- The last but definitely not least step is to go out and make those calls. Potential donors and supporters need to see that you show some initiative in your campaign.
Equipped with this helpful, those running for office can be sure that their campaign won’t fail. NGP Van is a company that deals in things surrounding voter database, online fundraising, and web hosting services, so it’s safe to say they know a thing for two about this topic.
The next time you are on your way to an entrepreneur meeting or trade show, thank the financial adviser for the tips that they provided in making your business a success. In fact, there are only a few of them who can provide real advice that is a match for the real world. These are market’s shapers, risk takers and makers of things. One of them is William Saito, the founder of I/O Software Inc, InTecur and the first Biometric Authentication System(BAS).
Of the more than a million financial experts in today’s world, only a few like William Saito have had real impact on entrepreneur’s lives while at the same time bringing them money and fame. And for the vast majority of these entrepreneurs, this is not the first time that they have tried to make their ventures a successful one. It happened in the early 2000s when there was a tech recession. It will happen again and this time investors are bound to do their homework before taking risk, says William Saito in his recent interview at a conference. Why? Because some of these venture were never commercialized and left no trace of money the investors put in. You can bet that this time it will be different for ordinary entrepreneurs as investors are leaning more towards successful ideas and concepts than random ones.
According to William Saito, there is a big cultural difference between eastern and western entrepreneurs that impact investors’ decisions. For example, Western entrepreneurs are likely to accept failure as a stepping stone to success. With Saito’s comprehensive advice to his clients, one can learn to recognize their own potential, avoid market rip-offs, know financial limits, pitch the ideas and concepts to potential investors, make the best deal that is a win-win situation for both parties and much else.
Saito’s financial advice for entrepreneurs is for anyone with an idea and ready to turn it into royalty income. It is real fortune to be made by ordinary people with courage, entrepreneurial spirit and resources. Look upon his advice as a flowing chart for success. Laws, regulations, and so on are at a constant change and these advice are helpful to move forward smoothly. Additionally, it is a requirement today that you know the real market with real statistics on supply and demand. This way, you will be able to keep pace with your area of interest.